Vehicle categories/options

Can I reserve a car navigation system?
all of the vehicles are equipped with car navigation free of charge (Japanese).
Do you have baby/child car seats available ?
Yes. According to Japanese law, any child under the age of 6 needs to be in a car seat when riding in a car. You can rent it for 1000 JPY / piece.
What is ETC ? How to use it ?
ETC is a system for paying tolls by wireless communication between antenna on expressway tollgates and in-vehicle ETC equipment.
You can drive through the toll gate without paying the toll each time if the car has an ETC card inserted into the onboard ETC card reader device.The tolls will be paid later according the highway provider’s record.
※We don’t provide ETC card .
Can I reserve options such as winter tires ?
You can reserve these options when reserving a vehicle.All of the vehicles are equipped with Winter tires free of charge(From December to March) .
Some regions require snow chains to be used under some weather conditions.You can rent it for 2000 JPY / piece.
Do all RVs have bathrooms,toilet?
No,all RVs don’t have bathrooms,toilet.

About the quotation,extend,Cancellation Policy

About the Cancellation Policy
Once the reservation is confirmed, a cancellation fee will be charged if you cancel your reservation.
more than 15days before you pick up the RV⇒no cancellation fee will be charged
more than 7days before you pick up the RV⇒50% of the Rental Fee must be paid
the day before you pick up the RV⇒80% of the Rental Fee must be paid
Can I make a change to a reservation ?
“Yes, but since there are other customers using the RV, please contact our staff as early as possible if you need to change your reservation.

Changes of reservation from the second time, additional charges will be applied (3,300 JPY each time).”

Can I extend the rental duration ?
Yes, please contact our staff as early as possible.But it is may not meet your needs and expectations during a peak season.

About the prohibited matters

Are pets allowed in the RV ?
No. Pets are not allowed.Pet owners will incur an extra charge for any damage caused by animals, or any special cleaning required as a result of shedding or accidents.
Do you permit smoking in the RV?
No. All RVs are non-smoking.Smokers have to pay the fine JPY20,000 if caught smoking in the RVs.

Insurance & Accident

If you are involved in a traffic accident,please call an ambulance(#119)and police(#110) and the insurance company.
You have to pay the repair ,pickup costs and deductible.We also charge you for loss of income while the car is being repaired.
Customer respomsibility in case of an accident
Rented Vehicle Deductible: 200,000 yen
Property Damage Deductible: 150,000 yen

Examples of Accidents Not Covered by Insurance:
・Not reported to the police
・Someone not declared is driving
・Driving without a driver’s license
・Driving under the influence of alcohol
・During an extended period of rental without permission
・inviolation of other relevant provisions in the rental contract

What to Do if car equipment、furnishings or fixtures was damaged?
You have to pay a repair bill and new parts cost.And you will be charged the cleaning of the tough stains or bad-smelling.
What to Do if You Have a Flat Tire?
Don’t change spare tire by yourself.You can call us(080-3657-8806) & Accident Report Center(0120-258-365).Accident Report Cente provides support in 14 different langauges.You have to pay a repair bill,new tire,wheel cap,damaged wheel.If wheel was damaged due to a traffic accident,theft,break down,defacement,or other causes not attributable to us,you may be charged a NOC as a part of the compensation for loss of use sales opportunity during the repair or cleaning of the RV.


What documents do I need to bring ?
On the day of rental, you will need
(1) Your or the person driving driver’s license(Case1&Case2)
(2) Your passport
(3) A credit card

Case 1: Passport + International Driving Permit (obtained in a country signatory to the Geneva Convention)
Case 2: Passport + Foreign Driver’s License (issued in Taiwan, Switzerland, Germany, France, Belgium, Monaco, Estonia) + Official Japanese Translation
Please make sure your driver’s license can be used in Japan.

How do I pay for the rental ?
You can pay by credit card or bank transfer when making the reservation. We accept all major credit cards(Visa/Mastercard/JCB/American Express/Diners Club/Discover).
Do I need to fuel the vehicle?
Please return the RV on time with a full tank of gas, otherwise we will charge you extra expenses.Please be aware that this may result in fuel charges higher than the actual fuel cost.